Gordon Tredgold is a renowned leadership expert and the author of FAST: 4 Principles Every Business Needs to Achieve Success and Drive Results.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Gordon for Journey To Success Radio.
Gordon Tredgold has worked in Transformational Leadership roles for over 20 years, running $100m+ programs, leading $200m+ Global Operations Departments, and implementing large complex Organisational Change programs for Fortune 100 companies, and is now Visiting Professor at Staffordshire University.
Gordon was born in Leeds UK, graduated in Mathematics at Manchester University, married with 4 children, sports fanatic, loves travel, fine dining, cinema, and photography.
● Selected by Inc. Magazine as one of their Top 100 Great Leadership Speakers
● #1 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter
● Selected by Inc. Magazine as one of their Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts
● Selected by Evan Carmichael as #1 Leadership Expert to follow on Twitter for last 10
● Over 400k followers on social media (over 270k Facebook, 150k Twitter)
● #2 Top 15 Must Read Leadership Blogs
● #4 Top 50 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blog
Business and leadership in general are fast changing worlds. But too often policies, procedures, and bureaucracy can slow necessary changes to a crawl, and negatively affect a company’s bottom line.
FAST is a revolutionary approach to leadership that simplifies exactly what is needed in order to be successful. FAST is straightforward, pragmatic, and easy to follow, and will challenge you to think differently about the way you approach your business, your leadership―and your life.
FAST has been successfully used to turnaround failing projects, under-performing departments, and money-losing companies. This method of analyzing all aspects of business and leadership has been implemented in large, complex projects bringing change in record time. It has been used to help leaders, businesses, and corporations alike increase both growth and profitability. It also helped the author, Gordon Tredgold, to successfully run my first marathon at the age of fifty-two.
Whatever your goals, FAST will help you successfully achieve them.
“FAST is the best leadership book ever. Gordon has written a Bible for CEOs and their leadership teams to transform the way employees at all levels think.”
– Tammy Kling, CEO, Books on Fire - Global Bestselling Author, Futurist
“Reading FAST has resonated perfectly with my entrepreneurial experience―my mistakes and learning from them. This book effectively sums up things we need to keep our focus on and in the business world, if we want to not just succeed but succeed smartly! Every entrepreneur and hopeful, MUST read this!”
– Szebastian Onne, Almost Naked CEO: HQ 101, Worldwide
“Gordon Tredgold is the TOP leadership expert to follow on Twitter, and has been trusted to guide Fortune 500 companies on leadership. The book FAST is a reflection of the man.”
– Ken Dunn, Bestselling Author of The Greatest Prospector in the Word