How would adding International Bestselling Author to your list of accomplishments feel? Consider writing a 2,500 to 3,500 word chapter for the International bestselling Journeys To Success book series. For details click HERE
Rotary Club of Oakville Speaking Engagement March 3, 2014
The Rotary Club of Oakville graciously invited me to speak at their meeting on Monday, March 3rd.
I will also be joining the group, thanks to Oakville Honda who are paying for my membership.
The group meets every Monday at 6:30 at the Rotary Centennial Tower on 17 Stewart Street in Oakville.
March 10th Ian Ferguson, speaking on Rotary Foundation Rotary Centennial Tower Mar 10, 2014 at 06:15 PM – 08:00 PMMarch 17th - St. Patrick's Day Social Rotary Centennial Tower Mar 17, 2014 at 06:15 PM – 08:00 PM
Find out more about the Rotary Club of Oakville by clicking here
Paul P. Harris. The Chicago attorney formed one of the world’s first service organizations, the Rotary Club of Chicago, on 23 February 1905 as a place where professionals with diverse backgrounds could exchange ideas and form meaningful, lifelong friendships. Rotary’s name came from the group’s early practice of rotating meetings among the offices of each member.
Rotarians have not only been present for major events in history—they have been a part of them. From the beginning, three key traits have remained strong throughout Rotary:
They are international international. Only 16 years after being founded, Rotary had clubs on six continents. Today we’re working together from around the globe both digitally and in-person to solve some of our world’s most challenging problems.
Rotarians are your neighbors, your community leaders and some of the world’s greatest history-makers:
- Warren G. Harding, U.S. president
- Jean Sibelius, Finnish composer
- Dr. Charles H. Mayo, co-founder of Mayo Clinic
- Guglielmo Marconi, Italian inventor of the wireless radio and Nobel laureate
- Thomas Mann, German novelist and Nobel laureate
- Friedrich Bergius, German chemist and Nobel laureate
- Admiral Richard E. Byrd, American explorer
- Jan Masaryk, foreign minister of Czechoslovakia
- H.E. Soleiman Frangieh, president of Lebanon
- Dianne Feinstein, U.S. senator
- Manny Pacquaio, Filipino world-champion boxer and congressman
- Richard Lugar, U.S. senator
- Frank Borman, American astronaut
- Edgar A. Guest, American poet and journalist
- Sir Harry Lauder, Scottish entertainer
- Franz Lehar, Austrian composer
- Lennart Nilsson, Swedish photographer
- James Cash Penney, founder of JC Penney Co.
- Carlos Romulo, UN General Assembly president
- Sigmund Sternberg, English businessman and philanthropist
If you live in the Oakville area and would like to see me speak, please come out to the Rotary Club of Oakville meeting on March 3rd. Guests are welcome.
Would weekly one-on-one video mentoring from the world's most well known Napoleon Hill Foundation Certified Instructor help you stay accountable to, and achieve, your life's purpose and goals faster than what you are currently doing?
$200 US initial investment for a 1 hour consultation then $100 US monthly. For details, email email@example.com