Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is one of the top 10 bestselling books of all time. It was originally published in 1937 and it has been read by over 100 million people. The book is now Public Domain, meaning there are no copyrights on the book any longer. Because of that, I can offer you a free pdf copy of the book.
Here are the 13 Success Principles that Hill identified in Think and Grow Rich.
1. Desire - This is the starting point for all achievement. The first step is to fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire and what you intent to give in return. There is no such thing as “something for nothing”, some type of service has to be offer. You could desire whatever you want in life, the limitation is base upon your self and your way of thinking.
2. Faith – Faith is the most powerful emotion we possess. It bring us into a state of mind which builds confidence. This is something which comes from within and every human being possess. Napoleon Hill stated that “Faith is a state of mind which may be induced, or created, by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind, through the principle of auto-suggestion.”
3. Auto-Suggestion – Napoleon Hill emphasize the importance of having a written statement of our definite chief aim in life. He instructed that every night before bed and as soon as you wake up, to repeat the written statement with your definite goal. By going to a quiet spot and doing some affirmation, you are planting the seed in you mind. This is the cause to the effect (you definite chief aim)
4. Specialized Knowledge – This type of knowledge is more important than general knowledge itself. Knowledge is not power, applied knowledge is what bring health, wealth and success. The best knowledge one can gain is the knowledge of becoming successful. We aspire to be successful without the proper knowledge which is the root to success.
5. Imagination – Man can create anything he can imagine. All planning comes from the mind. The architect has to imagine the building first before he could put it on paper. This is were all creativity takes form. Man’s only limitation lies within his development and use of his imagination.
6. Organized Planning – This is the crystallization of putting your desires into action.
7. Decision – Lack of decision is one of the most common failure found in man. Procrastination is the opposite of decision. Many people don’t succeed because they tend to procrastinate and leave everything for tomorrow. Henry Ford was known for making decision quickly and changing them slowly.
8. Persistence – A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits.
9. Power of The Master Mind – The driving force. Getting together with a group of people and working in harmony to achieve a goal creates a master mind group.
10. The Mystery Of Sex Transmutation – To transmute sexual energy into creative energy.
11. The Subconscious Mind – It is through our subconscious mind that we hold our belief. Whatever the mind of man believes, it could achieve. By programing your mind and feeding it positive thoughts, you could manifest a more happy life.
12. The Brain – This is the broadcasting and receiving station for thought.
13. The Sixth Sense – The door to the temple of wisdom
To request your free pdf copy of Think and Grow Rich, email me at email@example.com.
I also do Think and Grow Rich Success Principles Coaching.