Don Purdum, Founder of Unveil the Web, helps companies with online marketing, websites and blogging. I had the great pleasure of interviewing Don for my Journey To Success Radio. The show will air Friday, March 13th.
Don Purdum is the Owner and Founder of Unveil the Web where he avidly shares his experiences and knowledge around online marketing in his blog, podcast and video blog. He has been an entrepreneur since 2004 and in addition to Unveil the Web he has owned several businesses during that time ranging from a community website, online newspaper, a web development and design company and an online networking company. He is a Veteran of both the U.S. Navy and Army National Guard as a Chaplain.
He is the author of a new eBook titled “The Shift - The Fast Paced Transition from Mass Marketing to Context Marketing: Learn how to resonate with and inspire those who are ready to buy from you” Don is a sought after Strategic Marketing Coach and Consultant, Blogger and Speaker.
If you have ever been discouraged by your marketing efforts or left feeling confused as to why you’re not reaching new prospects and customers, this book by Don Purdum is for you!
Every business today builds a website, sets up their social media pages and some even blog. We start expecting and hoping for big results only to find out that no one is interested in reading, consuming, or sharing our content; let alone contacting us about doing business.
I wrote The Shift for you. After ten years of owning an online community website, online newspaper and having over a hundred web design and development clients; I’ve learned that the things we do offline in marketing are often forgotten online.
Many small business owners have built incredible businesses through networking and building relationships, yet when they come online they assume that just posting about themselves and what they do is good enough.
They discover very quickly that it is not and instead of asking why the internet isn’t working for them they dig deep into sites that teach them how to use social media websites and email marketing. But still it does not work because their problem is not the tool or the platform, it’s the lack of clarity around their business, who they serve, why they serve them, and why a prospect would choose to buy from them and become a customer.
The Shift is for those business owners and entrepreneurs who know that something is deeply wrong with their marketing but they are doing everything they are told to do to be successful, except for one thing... learning your business so well that you know what business you're "really" in and learning to speak the language of those who are ready to buy from you.
In this book you will:
* Learn how three hundred plus years of mass marketing have influenced your thinking.
* Learn how to make the transition from mass marketing that doesn't work online to learning how to think like those who are looking for and need your products and services.
* Learn how The Warehouse Academy made the transition and learned how to present his business persuasively and powerfully to his audience.
* Learn how to assess what business you're "really" in and what that means to those who will discover your website.
* Learn to identify how your prospects and customers view your business and your relevance to their problems and needs. Learn practical steps to begin making the transition in both your mind and in your business to becoming a business of purpose.
* Discover how to message your business in way that is powerful and inspiring, and resonates with those who are out there looking for your product or service.
Get your copy today and start making "The Shift" to a brighter and more profitable future!