Do you find it difficult to maintain a positive attitude at all times?
Are the majority of your 60,000 daily thoughts positive or negative?
Of the words you speak, what % are positive?
Are you resilient and mentally tough?
Does adversity and difficulty in one area of your life cause negative thoughts, words, and actions in other areas of your life?
My God given Definite Purpose is to encourage people to live positively with and through the challenges life throws at them.
BELOW: A talk I did at my church
I always answer AMAZING when asked how I am doing despite the 24/7 physical pain and numerous joint problems caused by systemic Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I was first diagnosed with systemic Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of 5, 49 years ago now.
Answering AMAZING is a reminder to myself of my many blessings, skills, talents, and abilities, and a reminder to other people about their attitude and words and how they answer the question "How are you?"
Because of my inspirational message, positive mental attitude, and life, along with being a Napoleon Hill Foundation Certified Instructor, I get invited to speak to companies and at public events around the world and have shared the stage with many well known speakers and authors.
I call myself the world's most well known Napoleon Hill Foundation Certified Instructor. Many online searches for 'Napoleon Hill Foundation' come up with 1 or more of my website links on page 1. Being found on page 1 of a search for the Foundation was one of my major targets when I started this website in 2010.
Diagnosed with systemic Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of 5. I'm now 54.
Napoleon Hill Foundation Certified Instructor
One of the speakers at the 2012 Napoleon Hill International Convention in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
Spoke at the 2013 Think and Grow Rich Summit in Del Mar, CA.
Spoke at the 2013 Think and Grow Rich Stickability event in Toronto.
Corporate clients include MDRT Malaysia, ASQ (American Society of Quality), Southwest Tennessee Community College (industrial Readiness Training course), FaithLife Financial and Knowledge First Financial.
Contributor to the Napoleon Hill Foundation's weekly Yesterday and Today ezine.
Shared the stage with: Jim Rohn, Mark Victor Hansen, Deepak Chopra, Brad Szollose, Frank Shankwitz (Founder of the Make A Wish Foundation), Savannah RichMom Ross, Rita Davenport, Tony Rubleski, Jeffrey Gitomer, Bob Burg, Dave Liniger (Co-Founder of Re/Max), Don Green (Executive Director of the Napoleon Hill Foundation), Dr. JB Hill (grandson of Napoleon Hill), Adil Dalal, John Di Lemme, Sharon Lechter, Greg S. Reid, Kody Bateman (Founder of SendOut Cards), Jim Palmer, and John Assaraff among others.
Host an internet radio show on BlogTalkRadio's Journey To Success network.
Have interviewed hundreds of people including Jeffrey Gitomer, Bruce Buffer (Ring announcer for the UFC), Dr. Nido Qubein, Fauna Hodel, Eric Lassard (9 year old entrepreneur in Ireland),Greg S Reid, Vic Conant, Dave Liniger, Jim Stovall, Jack Black, and Shawne Duperon.
Sold tickets to seminars and courses for people like: Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Mark Victor Hansen, Tom Hopkins, Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, David Chilton (author of The Wealthy Barber) and Mark Tewksbury (Canadian Gold medal swimmer).
Despite my challenges with arthritis, I always answer AMAZING when asked how I am doing. I tell people that 80% of the time it is true and the other 20% of the time it is to remind myself that it is true.
I saw Mark Victor Hansen speak in Ottawa, Ontario in the mid 80's, before his Chicken Soup For The Soul books were published. I was so impressed that, with Shane Morand, Organo Gold's Global Master Distributor, and Derrick Sweet, Founder of The Certified Coaching Federation, we brought Mark Victor Hansen to Ottawa again. I gave a portion of the proceeds from every ticket sold to The Arthritis Society.
One of my greatest thrills was introducing Jim Rohn to an audience of about 1000 people at the Ottawa Congress Centre. When Jim took the stage after my introduction, he said "That was the shortest introduction I have ever had", referring to my height, and my nickname, Too Tall.
One of the first goals I wrote was to meet then Prime Minister of Canada, Brian Mulroney.I accomplished that goal, using strategies I learned from Dale Carnegie's book How To Win Friends and Influence People.
I brought Shane Morand, Organo Gold's Global Master Distributor, with me as my "photographer" not knowing that we would not be allowed to use the camera and that the Prime Minister has his own photographer.
I have had the amazing pleasure of being interviewed by Phil Taylor for one of his GoalAchieversRadio shows, as part of a series of interviews he did with all the speakers for the 2012 Napoleon Hill International Convention in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.
Listen to the interview here