Will Glaros is the Creator of the Go Green Limb Walkers Pledge that has been featured by the Napoleon Hill Foundation in their weekly ezine, Facebook page and in an upcoming book by Judy Williamson. Will is also a Certified Napoleon Hill Instructor, like myself.
I was blessed to interview Will for my Journey To Success Radio.
AFFIRMATION OF CHANGE
1. I PLEDGE to take my focus off the past and to live for now and the future.
2. I PLEDGE to stop blaming others about my circumstances.
3. I PLEDGE to have a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE. It’s infectious and helps good things happen.
4. I PLEDGE to Live with enthusiasm.
5. I PLEDGE to go the extra mile in everything I do and provide more than is expected of me.
6. I PLEDGE to take some positive action step every day.
7. I PLEDGE to live by the Golden Rule doing unto others as I would have them do unto to me.
8. I PLEDGE to not let others think for me and make sure what I tell others is accurate.
9. I PLEDGE to remember that from every loss and adversity, there is a seed of equivalent or greater benefit.
10. I PLEDGE to be a leader and not a follower.
AFFIRMATION TO CREATE
11. I PLEDGE to decide on something major I want to accomplish.
12. I PLEDGE to determine my motive for this accomplishment.
13. I PLEDGE to find other people to get behind my goal.
14. I PLEDGE to practice self-discipline every day by staying on task toward my goal and living a mentally and physically positive life.
15. I PLEDGE to use team work wherever possible…more minds are more powerful than one.
If you’re willing to try and change yourself, your community, your country and the world . . . join the LIMB WALKERS...As a group who has decided to not allow others to control our destiny . . . we free ourselves to change our surroundings and build a new era of POSITIVELY MOTIVATED PEOPLE.
If you feel up to the opportunity of developing a new SELF, you can start on the right path TODAY. Take the pledge then consider enrolling in the self-study foundational course on the Napoleon Hill Philosophy of Success.
Will is a Napoleon Hill Certified Instructor and has spent his life leading a dual career in insurance and trying to expound on the benefits of living your life with a positive mental attitude.
His essay titled Limb Walkers is featured in an upcoming Napoleon Hill Foundation book. The essay was also featured in a Napoleon Hill Foundation weekly ezine in 2014.
Will was recently named the Employee Benefit Advisor of the Year by the Employee Benefit News organization after recommendations of over 40 of his clients and associates.
He has been in the insurance business and primarily healthcare since 1972 and has built one of the largest health insurance planning firms in Northwest Indiana.