Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is one of the top 10 bestselling non-fiction books of all time. It was originally published in 1937 and it has been purchased, and read, by over 100 million people. The book is now Public Domain, meaning there are no copyrights on the book any longer. Because of that, I can offer you a free pdf copy of the book.
To get the free pdf of Think and Grow Rich, click HERE
If you want to purchase a Think and Grow Rich book, please purchase one approved by the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
Here are the 13 Success Principles that Hill identified in Think and Grow Rich.
1. Desire - This is the starting point for all achievement. The first step is to fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire and what you intent to give in return. There is no such thing as “something for nothing”, some type of service has to be offer. You could desire whatever you want in life, the limitation is base upon your self and your way of thinking.
2. Faith – Faith is the most powerful emotion we possess. It bring us into a state of mind which builds confidence. This is something which comes from within and every human being possess. Napoleon Hill stated that “Faith is a state of mind which may be induced, or created, by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind, through the principle of auto-suggestion.”
3. Auto-Suggestion – Napoleon Hill emphasize the importance of having a written statement of our definite chief aim in life. He instructed that every night before bed and as soon as you wake up, to repeat the written statement with your definite goal. By going to a quiet spot and doing some affirmation, you are planting the seed in you mind. This is the cause to the effect (you definite chief aim)
4. Specialized Knowledge – This type of knowledge is more important than general knowledge itself. Knowledge is not power, applied knowledge is what bring health, wealth and success. The best knowledge one can gain is the knowledge of becoming successful. We aspire to be successful without the proper knowledge which is the root to success.
5. Imagination – Man can create anything he can imagine. All planning comes from the mind. The architect has to imagine the building first before he could put it on paper. This is were all creativity takes form. Man’s only limitation lies within his development and use of his imagination.
6. Organized Planning – This is the crystallization of putting your desires into action.
7. Decision – Lack of decision is one of the most common failure found in man. Procrastination is the opposite of decision. Many people don’t succeed because they tend to procrastinate and leave everything for tomorrow. Henry Ford was known for making decision quickly and changing them slowly.
8. Persistence – A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits.
9. Power of The Master Mind – The driving force. Getting together with a group of people and working in harmony to achieve a goal creates a master mind group.
10. The Mystery Of Sex Transmutation – To transmute sexual energy into creative energy.
11. The Subconscious Mind – It is through our subconscious mind that we hold our belief. Whatever the mind of man believes, it could achieve. By programing your mind and feeding it positive thoughts, you could manifest a more happy life.
12. The Brain – This is the broadcasting and receiving station for thought.
13. The Sixth Sense – The door to the temple of wisdom
This edition of Napoleon Hill's Classic Think and Grow Rich is a reproduction of Napoleon Hill's personal copy of the first edition, the ONLY original version recommended by The Napoleon Hill Foundation, originally printed in March of 1937.
The most famous of all teachers of success spent a fortune and the better part of a lifetime of effort to produce the Law of Success philosophy that forms the basis of his books and that is so powerfully summarized and explained for the general public in this book.
In Think and Grow Rich, Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. This book will teach you the secrets that could bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success.
Money and material things are essential for freedom of body and mind, but there are some who will feel that the greatest of all riches can be evaluated only in terms of lasting friendships, loving family relationships, understanding between business associates, and introspective harmony which brings one true peace of mind! All who read, understand, and apply this philosophy will be better prepared to attract and enjoy these spiritual values.
BE PREPARED! When you expose yourself to the influence of this philosophy, you may experience a CHANGED LIFE which can help you negotiate your way through life with harmony and understanding and prepare you for the accumulation of abundant material riches.