The Amazing Christopher van Der Hoff Presents
How to Join the Top 1% Sales Club
How Salespeople Become Insanely Great
I met Christopher van der Hoff at a Phil Taylor Mastermind Group. Christopher impressed me immediately. He has a very interesting life story and has done many Dale Carnegie training presentations.
· In his first year, as the youngest District Manager for Uniroyal Tire in Canada, he took his district that already had the usual corporate market share and doubled it.
· With Motorola Cellular Canada, having a direct sales force of as many as 135 representatives, Christopher's sales results were also incredible. For a two year period, quarter after quarter, he never fell below second place.
· With Dale Carnegie Training, Christopher mastered and sold: “The Dale Carnegie Course in Effective Communications & Human Relations/Skills For Success”; “The Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Course”; and “The Executive Presentation Program”.
· With Dale Carnegie Training, Christopher helped teach “The Dale Carnegie Course in Effective Communications & Human Relations/Skills For Success”, over a dozen times.
· In addition to his years of presentation instruction, Christopher further developed and polished his communications and human relation skills as a graduate of the Certified Practitioner Course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming by NLP Institutes of Canada.
· With Toastmasters International, Christopher was asked to present his keynote, entitled "How To Deliver Magnificent, Powerful, High Impact Presentations", over forty times.
· With Rotary International, Christopher was asked to present his keynote, entitled "Crazy ‘Magnificent Sales Ideas’® That Work ", over twenty times.
· Over the years, Christopher’s volunteer involvement with Junior Achievement has been extensive. A few highlights includes: President – Achievers’ Association; President - Canadian National Junior Achievement Conference; Member – Board of Directors; Facilitator/Lecturer – Economics for Success Program; Mentor - Company Program.
“Good content, well organized and enthusiastic delivery.”
Dr. Nido Qubein, President, High Point University
“Christopher has energy, playfulness and value to offer.”
Jim Cathcart, Author of Relationship Intelligence®
“Your energy throughout was very strong.”
Peter Legge, Chairman and CEO, Canada Wide Media Limited
“As a keynote speaker, get ready!! ... Christopher has a special gift to inspire, excite and motivate his audience towards positive action, with his unique wit, humour and energy.”
Phil Taylor, Author, Set Yourself On Fire, CEO, GoalAchievers
“The entire presentation was spectacular and catchy.”
Paula Caliendo, Bank of America
“Learned a lot, you were very motivating and very interesting.”
Nuria Coste, Dell
Your delivery was uplifting and inspiring. Needless to say, you are a very effective speaker. It was a truly a valuable experience.
Steward Law, Clarica Financial Services Inc.
“A lot of good, practical info but in a manageable, memorable form - packed but not an overwhelming presentation.”
Andrea Malick, Canadian Tire Corporation
“Great energy - effective presentation.”
Ann Marie MacDonald, BMO Bank of Montreal
“Very good use of energy ….. excellent presentation.”
Barb Foster, CIBC
“Very Powerful and confident speaker.”
Pauline Hamilton, Purchasing Management Association
In today’s ever increasing competitive market place:
· What percentage of your salespeople is in the Top 1% Sales Club in your industry? You do want more don’t you?
· Are you looking for a dynamic, insanely great Sales Speaker and Consultant to help your sales skyrocket to achieve out of this world results? Look no further!
· How many of your salespeople need a good kick in the butt to dramatically ignite their desire to improve their skills so that they surpass their sales targets?